Our current admissions number is 90 children per year which are organised into three classes in year groups. Intakes are monitored very carefully across age and gender groupings to the best educational benefit of the children.
Application for a school place
An application for a place at the Infant School can be made online at https://www.hillingdon.gov.uk/primary
Admissions criteria and arrangements for London Borough of Hillingdon maintained schools
When the school is oversubscribed, after the admission of pupils with an Education Health Care Plan where the school is named, priority for admission will be given to those pupils who meet the following criteria:
- Children in public care as defined by the Children’s Act 1989
- Children who suffer from a long term medical or psychological condition, which makes it necessary for them to attend a particular school.
- Children who have a member of the immediate family whose medical or psychological condition makes it necessary for the children to attend a particular school
- Children who have a sibling* living within the distance priority radius.
- Children who have a sibling* who was admitted to the school before the 31st August 2017.
- Children living nearest to the school within the distance priority radius.
- Children of staff recruited to fill a vacant post of which there is a demonstrable shortage.
- Children with a sibling living outside the distance priority radius
- Children living nearest the school but outside the distance priority radius
Children living nearest to the school, distance will be measured in a straight line from the point set by Ordnance Survey at the child’s home address using a computerised mapping system.
*Sibling includes: brother, sister, half-brother or half-sister with one parent in common and adopted siblings. Siblings attending Newnham Junior School are included.